Monday 13 January 2014

New Year, New Blog

Yes, I know we're a couple of weeks into 2014 but it's still January so I'm still going with new year!  My big 'thing' this year is the C2C bike ride I've signed up for, but I don't want it to just be a training blog so I'll also continue to post pictures of my dinners, and report on developments at the allotment which will have to involve some building work this year. I need to build a couple of pea/bean fences and replace some shelving in the greenhouse so that should be fun! Did I mention the C2C? It feels like an impossible goal at the moment but I have till August to train so hopefully it won't be too traumatic. I've mostly been focussing on weight management over the past couple of years so I think it'll do me good to switch focus to fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment