Saturday 15 February 2014

Week 4 done

Time flies when you're hairy dieting! Not so much weight off this week - only 400g, but that's not bad considering how long we spent in the pub last Saturday! The bad news is I've done something to my neck/ shoulders today. I was fine when I got up but I must have been sitting funny or something because I stood up after breakfast and found myself in agony. I'm hoping to wake up fine tomorrow but I'll just have to see how it goes. Didn't stop me going for a walk though, as it actually seems better when I'm moving. I went off menu for tea tonight as I really fancied trying the diet donner kebabs from the new hairy dieters book, and I'm glad I did. Tasty and really easy to make!
A little blurry but you get the idea. Note to self - keep using the smaller plates....

No comments:

Post a Comment