Sunday 16 February 2014

A post about cycling

It's just crossed my mind there hasn't really been any cycling in this blog yet, with good reason - I've not been out on the bike since I started the blog! Buffy got her first outing of the year at the start of January but it's been pretty much wet and windy since then so not great for cycling. After yesterday's 5 mile walk I thought it was about time to get started. I've inherited a garmin(one of the advantages of being married to a tech-head!) so I'll be able to track my rides, which may even lead to a proper training plan! Food wise, today started with a yummy ham and feta omelette, which looked pretty impressive if I do say so myself!

One of my favourite things about exercising is that burning the extra calories means you can afford a bit of a treat when you're done! Let's not get carried away though - the skinny lemon cupcakes from the Hairy Dieters book may taste great, but they only have 167 calories, and go perfectly with a cup of tea:

No comments:

Post a Comment